Achieve your goals on your own terms with NewTribeZ.net's free Radio and Community resources, on-line services, apps and opportunities.

Up-coming travel plans

Quote:
Originally posted by: Vanessa Allen

Susan, we also have a flat overlooking the English Channel in Deal, Kent and I also adore the sounds of the sea and noisy seagulls when we open our windows.

Wow, we love the sounds of the sea too and seagulls...ohhh, Gwyneth love chasing them and feed them...hehehe. In must be glorius where you both live. ;-)

LadyG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Administrator

Share on:

We are happy where we are. The house is only 30 mins by train from London and the flat overlooks the sea at the front and over rooftops and then countryside at back. The only trouble with being near London and also the ferry ports is that the roads can get very busy. If we choose our times though we are ok and our roads are quite quiet.

VanAllen

Share on:
Quote:

We are happy where we are. The house is only 30 mins by train from London and the flat overlooks the sea at the front and over rooftops and then countryside at back. The only trouble with being near London and also the ferry ports is that the roads can get very busy. If we choose our times though we are ok and our roads are quite quiet.

We hope one day we might visit London...I have some classmates from elementary that lives in London and I would love to see them. Smile

LadyG<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Administrator

Share on:

If you visit London it would be great to meet up too.

VanAllen

Share on:
Quote:

If you visit London it would be great to meet up too.

That will be great, you will have to put up with all of us....hehehe Smile

Share on:

How many would be coming Susan? The whole tribe so to speak?!

VanAllen

Share on: