Achieve your goals on your own terms with NewTribeZ.net's free Radio and Community resources, on-line services, apps and opportunities.

This is the INSPIRATION thread. It is made of warm hearts and renewed faith in humanity.

The slight issue with sharing clips is that eventually they are buried under new feeds. This is the spot where we can dig back up some of the most inspirational images and accounts from all over the world.

Standard disclaimer: NewTribeZ makes no claim to ownership of these images. They are posted for commentary and educational purposes only.

source: http://arronsingh.tumblr.com/post/77467781002/lad

Last update on August 13, 5:06 pm by Carlo Marco Alfonso.
Share on:

The difference between children and adults is not that adults should 'know better' now, but to know that sometimes they don't.

Look at that sheer delight on that little girl's face. This had all the possibility of not happening. War may rob a generation of so much.

But this thread is not just for feel-good posts. What may comment about our society and how it is changing? Are we getting somewhere?

It was 22 years ago and it happened on a Labor Day weekend. The Winder Knights of the Georgia KKK staged a rally, and state troopers were called in to protect them and keep the peace.

What does this image say to you, and how do you interpret it?

Trooper Allen Campbell later recalled:
    “I didn’t even see the kid. I was just looking down to see what was bumping on my shield. And when I looked down, there was this little kid in a Klan uniform. He saw his reflection in the riot shield. He was tracing his outline. The child was oblivious to what was going on around him”.

How do you feel about this?
Last update on September 11, 1:49 pm by Carlo Marco Alfonso.
Share on:

Good news, everyone:

http://news.msn.com/science-technology/scientists-say-t he-ozone-layer-is-recovering

• Earth's protective but fragile ozone layer is beginning to recover, largely because of the phase-out since the 1980s of certain chemicals used in refrigerants and aerosol cans, a U.N. scientific panel reported Wednesday in a rare piece of good news about the health of the planet.

Scientists said the development demonstrates that when the world comes together, it can counteract a brewing ecological crisis.

For the first time in 35 years, scientists were able to confirm a statistically significant and sustained increase in stratospheric ozone, which shields us from solar radiation that causes skin cancer, crop damage and other problems.
Last update on September 11, 1:48 pm by Carlo Marco Alfonso.
Share on: